Support M&E activities related to the performance of LINKAGES programs in Indonesia, including M&E design; selection and measurement of appropriate indicators; development of appropriate M&E recording and reporting forms and mechanisms; data quality assurance processes and systems; database maintenance; appropriate data analysis; and appropriate dissemination or results.
- Collect and analyze data for reports of activities and results from LINKAGES supported activities.
- Provide technical assistance and support in M&E system, QA/QI, surveillance, data analysis and data use to National HIV/AIDS and TB Program partners,
including the Ministry of Health, National AIDS Commission, Global Fund to Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria (GFATM) Principal Recipients, and others as determined by the LINKAGES program.
- Provide technical assistance and support to sub-national partners, including Provincial and District Health Offices, AIDS Commissions, health facilities and other partners as approved by the FHI 360 Country Director, in the design and implementation of provincial and city/district M&E systems and Information Systems.
- As requested, provide strategic information
- Perform other duties as assigned.